- Looking for someone to make backings and complete a couple of quilts to give as gifts. Contact Merla at 610-554-3792.
- Celebrate the hands-on process! NJ Makers Day 2018 is March 10, 2018. Prior year demonstrations and classes included embroidery, robotics, learning how to use green screen technology, sewing, and up-cycling projects. Check with your local library or museum for events in your area.
- Quilts for Quilting Campaign at the National Quilt Museum: The Museum holds several live, silent, and online benefit auctions throughout the year. Donate quilts and quilting items to the museum and receive a receipt for a tax
deductible donation. 100% of the auction proceeds go directly to the Museum's general fund. Send quilts to: National Quilt Museum, 215 Jefferson Street, Paducah KY 42001.
Please write "Attn: Q for Q" on the box. Please include your name, address, and contact information so that they can send you a receipt. Any questions? Contact Lori Robbins 270-442-8856 ext 207.
- Azie 'n Jackie, Longarm Machine Quilting, Azie Kohn (Email: email@example.com)
- Callan Longarm, LLC, Pendell Smith
- Kitty's Quilting, Kitty Zaccaro
- Quilt Finale, Pam Kosa (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laurie Vandergriff, Professional Machine Quilting Services.
Website: www.springcreekquilting.com Email: Laurie@springcreekquilting.com Telephone: 815-468-0118
- Azie 'n Jackie, Custom Traditional Bedspreads, Azie Kohn (Email: email@example.com)
- Kitty's Quilting, Kitty Zaccaro, Custom Embroidery and Custom Quilt Racks)
- Quilt Finale, Pam Kosa, Machine Rentals and Classes (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Custom made quilt rack with four tiers for hanging quilts - $50
Height – 55 ½”
Depth – 10 3/8” (at bottom); 3 ½” (at top) (from front to back)
Width 49 ¾” (from side to side)
Dowels: 55 ½” (total length); 45 ½” (length to accommodate quilts)
This is the same rack with only three tiers. It was installed with four screws.
Contact: Kathleen Scala: email@example.com
- Cheryl Ann's Design Walls
- Missing Fabrics
- Bear Claw Quilting
- Budding Star Quilts Lebanon Plaza, Route 22E, Lebanon NJ: 10% discount to Quilt Guild members October 17 through October 19, 2014.
- Kona Bay Fabrics
- "Quilting Cousins Quilt Retreat" has openings at the April 5 – 8, 2018 retreat being held at St. Francis Retreat Center in Easton, PA. Please call Sharon Kubich at 908-343-9031 for pricing and availability.
- Bloom Quilt Retreat in the Catskills: Fabric, Art and Retreat, BloomQuilts Store, 724 Main St, Margaretville, NY 12455; 845-586-6000. Get more info at bloomquilts.store or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Retreat attendees receive 20% discount at their fabric store and on their website for an entire year!
- WheatonArts hosts "A Garden of Quilts" on March 10 & 11, 2018
- Downton Abbey, The Exhibition - March 27, 2018
- MQX Quilt Festival - April 12-14, 2018
- Sharing the Quilts XXXV – Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 8am to 5pm at Willow Grove Presbyterian Church, 1961 Raritan Road, Scotch Plains NJ. Featured quilters: Ellen DiIorio - Hand quilter; Peggy Foy - Doll Quilt maker. Tea Room, demonstrations, Viewer's Choice awards, raffles, etc. Admission $7. More info at harvestquilters.com or email@example.com.
- County Line Quilt Show 2018 - April 14-15, 2018
- The Quilt and Sewing Fest of NJ - April 26-29, 2018
- Quiltfest 2018 - May 5-6, 2018
- Garden State Quilters - May 19-20, 2018
- We all have reasons why we can’t do this or that… this really throws all the can’ts out the window.
- Home Hobbies: Sewing Resources at Home
- Buycostumes.com guide to sewing
- Historical Dates of Different Quilt Squares
- Quilt Index
- Quilt University
- WWQP Quilt Blocks Page
- Quilting Board
- Michele McLaughlin: Thread sites websites to visit